Overview: To deliver air to the conditioned space, you need air carriers. These carriers are called ducts. They are made of sheet metal or some structural material that is non-combustible. Duct systems are also classified as high-pressure or high-velocity ductwork and low pressure or low-velocity ductwork. Ducts are made of many type of material. Pressure in the ducts is small, so materials with a great deal of strength are not needed. The duct system should be constructed in a way that avoids abrupt changes in size, direction, or other resistance conditions that create unnecessary noise and reduce the air volume. Ducts should be constructed for easy maintenance. They should have access plates or doors included to facilitate cleaning and inspection. It is substantial that the correct size of the duct be used for the construction of the duct system.
A duct system analysis is designed to uncover problems and issues and provide you with a thorough analysis prior to completing any repairs. For a duct system analysis a professional and trained technician should do the following things:
- Perform an air balance analysis, to achieve even temperatures throughout the home or offices.
- Detect and seal leaks
- Inspect duct system design
- Perform duct system replacement if necessary
Benefits of duct system:
- Cost savings. Duct system reduces the cost of energy in your home as all your conditioned air reaches your living space and heating and cooling equipment runs at optimal performance.
- Improve health: Duct system supplies the pure air quality if anyone suffers from allergies or asthma will benefit from the enhanced air quality.
- Reduce the cost of energy: The heating and cooling equipment of the duct system runs at optimal performance so it helps in reducing the cost of energy as well as conditioned the air of your room.
- Prolonged lifespan of HVAC equipment: The clean and well-maintained ducts circulate clean air through your home, preventing undue wear and tear on system components due to dust or other particulates.
- Increased comfort: Experience even temperatures throughout your home, and increased airflow.
KAD Air Conditioning, a subsidiary of Bin Dasmal Group is one of the most reliable and illustrious duct manufacturing companies in UAE. We are an ISO certified company specialized in manufacturing Centralized Air-conditioning Duct equipment. We always give emphasis on our customer’s high-quality, customized ducting solution, all of which are delivered timely.Tags: duct manufacturing companies in UAE
Categorised in: AC Ducting Manfacturer & Supplier
This post was written by Bin Dasmal Group